We are so excited that you have signed-up to be part of our leadership network. Women’s Voices for the Earth could not exist without the support of talented, inspiring and passionate people — our amazing leaders embody these characteristics and more.
Our leaders are a community. This is a place of conversation and connection, advocacy and action! We look forward to hearing from you, and you can rely on hearing from us.
In the meantime, if you would like to tell me a little more about who you are, what draws you to our work, any special skills you have, or any additional details about what you hope to accomplish as a leader in your community — please do not hesitate to reach out to me, Maria Ignacia at: email@example.com
You will also receive a welcome email from me shortly, so check your inbox! I’m excited to get to know you!
Start Taking Action Today!
Can’t wait to start putting your leadership skills to work? Here are a few actions to help get you started…
- Make a batch of DIY non-toxic laundry soap and share it with a neighbor (remember to include the oh-so-simple recipe). Find the recipe here.
- If you have a good relationship with your stylist, download a copy of our Toxic Chemicals in Salon Products and share at your next appointment.
- Write a letter to the editor (LTE) for your local paper. Pick a topic that’s important to you or impacts your local community. For a few tips on writing an LTE click here.
- Get social! Help start the conversation about fragrance safety and health impacts with neighbors, co-workers, etc… Share today! Click these links to post on Facebook or Twitter.
- Introduce someone you care about to Women’s Voices for the Earth.
- Read a fact sheet on our website you haven’t read before. Click here to view our fact sheets.