Getting into the Nitty-Gritty…
- Welcome packet — When you sign-up to become a leader, we’ll send you a welcome packet full of fact sheets, helpful resources and other fun bells & whistles to help get those action-juices flowing!
- Time commitment — When it comes to time commitment, it’s flexible. Some leaders can give a few hours a week, while others can dedicate a few hours a month. When signing up, think about how much time you can dedicate to being a leader and be realistic about what works best for your schedule.
- Actions — We provide our leaders with a minimum of 1 new activity to engage in each month — so check your emails! This could be anything from hosting a Green Cleaning Party or sharing an action alert on Facebook, to being a spokeswoman or helping us name a new campaign! As a leader, you can determine how many, and which actions, you’d like to participate in each month. We love the individual and personal ways our leaders choose to engage their communities in our campaigns, so don’t feel limited to these ‘monthly missions’.
- Share your stories — Each month, we ask leaders to report back on any activities you have completed. We want to hear all the amazing work you’ve been up to! Pictures and/or videos are welcomed!
- Social media — If you’re on social media, make sure you follow our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram platforms to stay involved in the everyday happenings at Women’s Voices for the Earth.
- Connecting with others — By joining WVE’s leader network, we can also help put you in touch with others in your area to join forces on special events or activities.