Fragrance Chemicals of Concern Present on the IFRA List 2015
Fragrance Chemicals on the European Union Endocrine Disruptors Priority List
Additional fragrance chemicals of concern present on IFRA List 2015:
- Assigned the pictogram GHS08 “Health Hazard” by UN GHS. Click here.
- Assigned the pictogram GHS06 “Skull and Crossbones” by UN GHS. Click here.
- Assigned the signal word “Warning” by UN GHS. Click here.
- Assigned the signal word “Danger” by UN GHS. Click here.
- On the Canadian Cosmetic Ingredient HotList – chemicals prohibited & restricted for use in cosmetics in Canada. Click here.
- On the EU Annex ii: Chemicals prohibited from cosmetics in the EU. Click here.
- On the Washington State List of Chemicals of High Concern to Children. Click here.
- On the California Proposition 65, carcinogens and reproductive toxicants. Click here.
- Classified as carcinogens by the IARC Monographs, Volumes 1–113. Click here.
- Found in the National Toxicology Program 13th Report on Carcinogens. Click here.
- On the California Department of Toxic Substances Control Candidate Chemical List. Click here.
- On the European Union Substances of Very High Concern List. Click here.
- On the ChemSec SIN List. Click here.
This data is included in Women’s Voices for the Earth’s report: Unpacking the Fragrance Industry. Please cite accordingly.
|CAS #||Chemical name|
|28553-12-0||Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP)|