Fragrance Chemicals of Concern Present on the IFRA List 2015
Fragrance chemicals found in the National Toxicology Program 13th Report on Carcinogens
Additional fragrance chemicals of concern present on IFRA List 2015:
- Assigned the pictogram GHS08 “Health Hazard” by UN GHS. Click here.
- Assigned the pictogram GHS06 “Skull and Crossbones” by UN GHS. Click here.
- Assigned the signal word “Warning” by UN GHS. Click here.
- Assigned the signal word “Danger” by UN GHS. Click here.
- On the European Union Endocrine Disruptors Priority List. Click here.
- On the Canadian Cosmetic Ingredient HotList – chemicals prohibited & restricted for use in cosmetics in Canada. Click here.
- On the EU Annex ii: Chemicals prohibited from cosmetics in the EU. Click here.
- On the Washington State List of Chemicals of High Concern to Children. Click here.
- On the California Proposition 65, carcinogens and reproductive toxicants. Click here.
- Classified as carcinogens by the IARC Monographs, Volumes 1–113. Click here.
- On the California Department of Toxic Substances Control Candidate Chemical List. Click here.
- On the European Union Substances of Very High Concern List. Click here.
- On the ChemSec SIN List. Click here.
- Designated Toxic Substances in South Korea. Click here.
This data is included in Women’s Voices for the Earth’s report: Unpacking the Fragrance Industry. Please cite accordingly.
|CAS #||Chemical name|