It’s not easy for busy parents to know what the safest choices are to protect our babies’ health, especially with toxic chemicals linked to cancers, reproductive harm, birth defects, and other serious health problems lurking in every day products.
That’s why we created the Baby Non-Toxic Shopping Guide. We asked some of the most eco-friendly, conscientious women experts in their fields for safe product picks from diapering and breastfeeding to personal care and mattresses.
|Download Baby Non-Toxic Shopping Guide|
|Get WVE email updates|
|Donate to our work to eliminate toxic chemicals|
|Baby Shopping Guide Pinterest Board|
What’s in the Guide?
- Baby Feeding: Gigi Lee Chang, Healthy Child Healthy World
- Baby Personal Care: Jennifer Taggart, The Smart Mama
- Breastfeeding: Penelope Jagessar Chaffer, Toxic Baby Movie
- Car Seats: Jennifer Canvasser, HealthyStuff.org
- Diapering: Kristen Conn, Mighty Nest
- Mattresses: Bobbi Chase, Wilding, Clean & Healthy New York
- Nursery: Alicia Voorhies, The Soft Landing
- Pregnancy Personal Care: Elizabeth Wasserman, True Goods
- Strollers & Carriers: Green Sisterhood
- Toys: Kimberly Pinkson, EcoMom Alliance
WVE is honored to have the support of the following companies that helped bring this guide to life and keep it a free resource for everyone, through their generous advertising support.